Shedding Solutions for Cats
The Safe Solution to Reduce Shedding and Hairballs
Shedding is a problem most cats face and tends to be heaviest in early Spring and early Fall, but indoor cats often shed year-round.
Up to 2/3 of the hair a cat sheds is ingested during self grooming, resulting in hairballs that are messy, stressful to the cat and the cause of potentially serious problems.
Every loose hair brushed is one less to swallow.
Precision Tool Selection
Not all cats were created equal which makes FURminator® the best choice when it comes to deShedding solutions.
Simply select the short hair or long hair edge tool matched to your cat’s body size for a truly customized grooming experience.
The design of the edge allows the tool to push through the topcoat to easily and gently remove the undercoat and loose hair without cutting or damaging the cat’s delicate skin.
For short & long hair cats up to 10 lbs
1.75″ deShedding edge designed for coats shorter than 2 inches
Effectively reduces hairballs, keeping your cat healthier and happier
- Recommended by veterinarians to help prevent dangerous hairballs from developing
- Reduces shedding up to 90% Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches deep beneath your cat’s short topcoat to gently remove undercoat and loose hair
- FURejector® button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease
- Guaranteed to reduce shedding better than any brush, rake or comb
- Designed by a groomer for professional results
- Patented technologies