In multi-animal situations, it seems there is always one bully who wants to be the boss and tell everyone else what to do. Bully Remedy reminds the "big cheese" that things are fine without needing to patrol everyone else, and that it is not necessary to dominate in order to live harmoniously.
Spirit Essence remedies are not like medicines or drugs and need not be swallowed; once the drops contact the animal, they are doing their job.
Easy Ways to Administer SpiritEssences
- Give directly by mouth
- Add a few drops to a treat or food
- Add a dropperful to the water bowl
- Add a dropperful to spring water in a spray bottle, and use this mixture to spray a room, carrier, bedding, car interior, litter box area, stall, trailer, or other specific problem area.
- Misting the house or apartment is a great way to treat the whole household
- Apply a few drops to a favorite toy
- Put a few drops in your hand and rub around the animal's head, ears, and/or paws.
You want your animal companion to think of the remedy as a good thing, so never try to force it. Use one of the alternate methods if your animal does not like its mouth to be handled. See below for instructions on administering SpiritEssences. Available as 2 oz dropper or spray.
|Ingredients||This remedy contains Eldorado Natural Spring Water, Ethanol (as a preservative), Essence of Full Color Spectrum, Reiki Energy, Michael's Energy Water and the following essences:
From Flower Essence Society Healing Herbs (Bach Flower Equivalent): Chicory, Holly, Impatiens, Vervain, Vine, Walnut.
From Flower Essence Society: Chamomile, Dogwood, Poison Oak, Tiger Lily.
From Rocky Mountain Essences: Campfire, Mosquito, Mountain Alder, Purple Salvia, Tickseed, Usnea, Wind.
From Masters Essences: Tomato.
From Watersong Sanctuary: Columbine, Mule Deer, Prickly Pear Cactus
From Aum Himalaya Essences: Golden Rod, Swallow Wart.
From South African Flower and Gem Essences: Flowering Cherry, Mountain Dahlia.
From Australian Living Essences: Happy Wanderer.
From Green Hope Farm: Sorrel Vine.
From Kaua'i Starmen: Cuprite/Chrysocolla